The renowned par 71 golf course at Edenmore continues to develop into one of the provinces true tests of golf. Now into its third decade the course supports Men’s, Ladies & Juvenile clubs and provides a warm welcome for our many valued members and the visitors who tread the challenging fairways each year. Our well stocked Pro-Shop offers the latest golfing attire and is open to the public 7 days per week.
Our resident PGA Professional Andy Manson and his team welcome day guests, society groups and corporate golf days and are delighted to discuss packages to suit individual preferences which can include refreshments in the stunning clubhouse.
Golf lessons are available for both members and non-members. For those who prefer learning in a group environment we run taster sessions, golf clinics and Juvenile schools annually.
Our state of the art Trackman studio offers golfers flight ball and swing analysis. We are delighted to be an approved Mizuno approved Fitting Centre for Northern Ireland!
We invite golfers to avail of the delicious Bar & Grill at Edenmore for pre or post-round refreshments!
At Edenmore we want our members to have full benefit of all that their membership can offer!
Whether you are after membership of the Men’s, Ladies or Juveniles Club, family or corporate deals we would love to welcome you to the Clubhouse for an introduction giving you a chance to meet the team and discuss membership in more detail.
Key Benefits of Membership at Edenmore:
- Weekly Online Booking
- Green Fee discounts for guests
- Restaurant discount & special offers
- Championship Golf Course
- Equal Booking rights
- Superb Facilities
- Vast practise facilities
- Full course all year round
Preferential rates for Country Club membership and any private events hosted within the Clubhouse
|Member Category||Annual Fee||Joining Fee|
|Over 65 Male||£585||£400|
|Over 65 Female||£585||£400|
|Over 70 Male||£520||£350|
|Over 70 Female||£520||£350|
Contact Josh Today on 02892 610123
|18 Holes||Visitor||Playing with a Member|
|Weekends & BH||£30||£18|
|Juveniles (Wkd & BH)||£8||–|
Early Bird- £15.00 before 9am Monday-Friday
*The course is open to non-members from 2.30pm each Saturday
Ladies and Men’s Open Competitions are held on the 1st Wednesday of every month. Senior Opens take place on the 3rd Monday of every month.
6 buggies are available (weather dependent). £20 per buggy.
Trolley’s are available. £3 per trolley.
Please speak with a member of the Pro-Shop team to pre-book clubs should you wish to hire them.
Corporate membership at Edenmore encapsulates all that we have to offer and makes a bespoke package for your business to ensure you maximize the use.
Your individual membership can not only cater for your customer base but also for your staff. We offer combined packages for golf, Country Club and conferencing.
In addition Edenmore is the ideal venue to host corporate or client golf days, from groups of eight to one hundred plus people. Our beautiful Championship Course is always in great condition and can be set up for golfers of all abilities.
Golfing activities can be tailored to any event, from structured group tuition to tournament administration. On-course corporate branding of your company logo can be organised to add impact to your corporate day. If you’re looking for a special, yet affordable day to entertain your valued clients and colleagues, we assure you that Edenmore will strive to exceed your expectations!
We can take the hassle out of running your day by letting us organise and manage your Golf day on your behalf.
- Preparation of scorecards and players names, handicaps, tee times and competition format
- Welcome and brief on the course, timings and scoring
- Gift packs
- Longest drive and nearest the pin markers
- Putting competition
- Discounted buggy rates
- Beat the Pro available on selected par 3 of your choice
- Check all scorecards and produce results sheet
- Golf clinics on Trackman simulator or taster golf sessions with our PGA Professional
- Non golfing activities such as spa packages, use of gymnasium & thermal facilities or Afternoon Tea
- Arrival refreshments such as bacon or sausage rolls
- Midway snacks varying from a drinks station to a BBQ
- A varied range of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner from informal buffet style to a gala dinner with entertainment. Full bar facilities available
- Prize giving arrangements with a host of private event rooms available depending on numbers
- Self-catering cottages available at competitive prices for guests wishing the stay over